Preparing for Management Consulting Interviews
Wednesday, November 10, 2021: The IBA Consulting Society, in collaboration with the IBA Career Development Centre, organized a workshop titled 'Preparing for Management Consulting Interviews' at the IBA G&T auditorium.
The following topics were covered in detail during the workshop:
- The mindset required for consulting interviews and engagements in general
- The different stages of the recruitment process
- Art of managing recruiters' expectations
- Resume Building for McKinsey
- Breaking down a case interview
- Guidelines and tools for practice
- Detailed explanation on PEI
The session attracted many participants who found the session extremely beneficial.
Society members and the CDC team are thankful to our guest speaker, Mr. Usman Aziz - an incoming fellow at McKinsey & Company and an alumnus of our recent batch of 2021, for taking time for this noble cause.