IBA Corporate Leaders Advisory Board (ICLAB)
December 20, 2018: The annual IBA Corporate Leaders Advisory Board (ICLAB) meeting took place at the IBA City Campus where CEOs, heads and talent acquisition leads were invited to provide their valuable input into the IBA academic eco-system. In order to ensure regular interaction with the corporate leaders, ICLAB meeting is held each year with an objective to have feedback on academic programs with special focus on our business administration programs. Following participants from corporate organizations attended the meeting:
- Ms. Ayesha Aziz - Chief Executive Officer, Pak Brunei Investment
- Mr. Nadeem Elahi - Managing Director, TRG
- Mr. Najam Ali - Chief Executive Officer, Next Capital Limited
- Mr. Sohail P. Ahmed - Member of Advisory Board, AUTOCOM and Chairman & CEO, Pakistan Japan Business Forum
- Ms. Aneeta Saleem - Senior Manager Talent Acquisition, TCS Private Limited
- Mr. Jawwad Ahmed Siddiqui - Commercial Trainee Officer, ICI Pakistan Limited
- Ms. Lalarukh - Commercial Trainee Officer, ICI Pakistan Limited
- Ms. Maria Qureshi - Sr. Executive HR, Pakistan State Oil Company Limited
- Ms. Muneeba Qasim - Head of Talent, OD and Culture, House of Habib (HOH)
- Ms. Nida Nasir - HR Head/Manager, Cupola Pakistan Limited (KFC)
- Ms. Salma Faizan - Senior Manager HR – South, Metro Cash & Carry
- Ms. Sana Wasay - Senior HRBP TM & OD, Novartis Pharma (Pakistan) Limited
- Mr. Zia Ahmed Abdulali - General Manager HR South Zone, PTCL
Manager – IBA Career Development Center (CDC), Mr. Danish Imtiaz Gangani presented some key findings from the Employers' Feedback Survey 2018 conducted by the CDC, gathering data from more than 35 companies who have hired graduates from the IBA over the years. Based on the presentation, Executive Director IBA, Dr. Farrukh Iqbal requested participants to share their opinions on the quality of IBA graduates and other associated aspects.
Feedback on the quality of our graduates, recent experience of hiring MTs and interns, SWOT analysis of the IBA from an external point of view and understanding future trends in the job market were also remain core areas of focus during this discussion.
The meeting was concluded by Dr. Farrukh by stating some action items to be taken based on the feedback.